วันจันทร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Check Out My Pillow Pets 11" Dino T-Rex

My Pillow Pets 11" Dino T-Rex Review


My Pillow Pets 11" Dino T-Rex Feature

  • 100% Original and Authentic My Pillow Pets Brand Item
  • Made from the highest quality chenille, you are sure to feel the difference
  • Safe for ages 3 and up!
  • Machine washable on gentle cycle
  • Great travel, bed time, and play time companion

My Pillow Pets 11" Dino T-Rex Overview

Plush 11" T-Rex Pillow Pet starts out as your pal, then un-velcro its belly, and it quickly becomes your pillow. Our Price :

Available at Amazon Check the new price now!

Related Products

*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 01, 2012 05:00:03

Check the new price and new information now!

measuring cups

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น