วันจันทร์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Check Out My Pillow Pets Mr. Tiger - Large (Orange) for $24.99

My Pillow Pets Mr. Tiger - Large (Orange) Review


My Pillow Pets Mr. Tiger - Large (Orange) Feature

  • Perfect for everyone at any age
  • Machine washable fluff dry
  • Extra snuggly
  • Made by the Original My Pillow Pets
  • Conforms to ASTN and EN71 regulations

My Pillow Pets Mr. Tiger - Large (Orange) Overview

LARGE PLUSH PILLOW PETS 18" EXCLUSIVE. The pillow measures 18 inches when opened. Made of high quality super soft chenille. Features a Velcro strip underneath the pillow to transition from a stuffed animal to a pillow. There is a soft flap that covers the Velcro so you do not scratch when using as a pillow. HARD TO FIND!!! Our Price : $24.99

Available at Amazon Check the new price now!

Related Products

*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jan 31, 2012 11:55:02

Check the new price and new information now!

measuring cups

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น