วันศุกร์ที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Check Out My Pillow Pets Ms. Cat 18" Large (Black)

My Pillow Pets Ms. Cat 18" Large (Black) Review


My Pillow Pets Ms. Cat 18" Large (Black) Feature

  • Perfect for everyone at any age
  • Machine washable fluff dry
  • Extra snuggly
  • Made by the Original My Pillow Pets
  • Conforms to ASTN and EN71 regulations

My Pillow Pets Ms. Cat 18" Large (Black) Overview

"A super-soft chenille plush folding stuffed animal. So cuddly you'll never want to put it down!Starts out as your pal, then un-velcro its belly, and it quickly becomes your pillow.Machine Washable on Gentle Cycle.Not Recommended for the Dryer!" Our Price : $24.99

Available at Amazon Check the new price now!

Related Products

*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Dec 30, 2011 15:55:07

Check the new price and new information now!

measuring cups

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น